Busan is beautiful in the spring, with cherry blossoms everywhere! Here are also some more pictures of my awesome kids, as well as various outings and birthday parties.
Here is my new school!
부산해운대에 새로 영어유치원과 창의놀이학원이 생겼습니다
And this is the school’s website:
Here are some pictures I’ve taken over the years in Canada, Mexico, Holland, Serbia, India, Thailand, Laos, Bali, and Korea. The cashew blossoms (India) are amazing, the lotus has the sweetest fragrance, and I love the flower mandala!
I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning up on my blog, and I’ve also added a new page, Travel, for a quick summary of this important part of my life. I really enjoy sharing my travel pictures, and I hope you enjoy them too!
Busan is the second-largest city in South Korea, with 3.6 million people, whereas Seoul has 10 million people, and over 20 million in the metropolitan area! Lovely Busan is located on the southern tip of the peninsula and has a coastal climate. Thus, when it snows elsewhere in Korea, it generally rains here! Here are some pictures of life in Busan, including:
- My friend Na Inju’s art, Human Drama – she’s a sculptor and installation artist;
- A takoyaki truck, selling octopus dumpling balls;
- Beautiful Haeundae Beach;
- Hot coals sitting outside of a restaurant, ready to cook some BBQ;
- Green tea noodles, kimchi jjigae, expensive maple syrup, and more!