Busan is the second-largest city in South Korea, with 3.6 million people, whereas Seoul has 10 million people, and over 20 million in the metropolitan area! Lovely Busan is located on the southern tip of the peninsula and has a coastal climate. Thus, when it snows elsewhere in Korea, it generally rains here! Here are some pictures of life in Busan, including:
- My friend Na Inju’s art, Human Drama – she’s a sculptor and installation artist;
- A takoyaki truck, selling octopus dumpling balls;
- Beautiful Haeundae Beach;
- Hot coals sitting outside of a restaurant, ready to cook some BBQ;
- Green tea noodles, kimchi jjigae, expensive maple syrup, and more!